Friday, 21 April 2017

Red Roses

Wishing everyone a belated Happy Easter! Having consumed half my eggs I have officially lost the will to eat any more chocolate in the foreseeable future. These photos were taken a little while ago but I've only just got round to putting them all together. The dress was gifted from Dress Lily and I decided to pair it with all black because I wanted to keep it quite simple. I've put a link to it above and at the bottom of this post, it's perfect for the Spring/ Summer transition. Hope you like the photos xoxo 



Dress: DressLily

2 comments:

  1. So so gorgeous! I have a dress cut like this that I love but it'd look even better with the embroidered detailing <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is absolutely gorgeous, you look stunning <3 love the style of it and the low cut neckline is fab! Hope you had a fab Easter Imogen :)

    http://www.amelodyofdiaries.com/

    ReplyDelete